Bottom Magnetic Mixer uses special driving and sealing technology, which is totally different from the common gear-drive agitators.
Bottom Magnetic Mixer, the magnetic couplings transmit their torque without direct touch of the mixing head, but by the magnetic field, thus they are working nearly without mechanical wear, which makes it possible that Bottom Magnetic Mixers have much longer duty life with correct design and under proper working conditions.
The mixing head can be equipped with several different mixing elements such as propellers or Rushton turbines.
Some of the most common applications are dissolution of glucose in demineralized water, production of vaccine suspensions and agitation of blood fractions.
ADVANTAGES OF BOTTOM MAGNETIC MIXERS:
1. High blending capacity with low power consumption
2. Highly hygienic design, easy cleaning and sterilization in the vessel by steam or hot water
3. Bayonet coupling for easy assembly/disassembly of the drive unit
4. No sealing demand and no danger of leakage and contamination between batches
5. Low shearing for shear-sensitive materials
6. No wear of the mechanical parts leading to long duty life and minimum maintenance
7. The qualified materials and surface treatment according to GMP and other standard for the pharmaceutical and bio-technical industry.
Date sheet of Magnetic Mixer
|Volume||Dimension of Tank(D*H)||Total Height||Power|
Photos of Magnetic Mixer