Name: stainless steel jacketed mixing tank
Material: SS304, SS316
Mixing tank is an adaptive and conventional system developed as per client requirement for liquid manufacturing. Liquid manufacturing process is dependent on proper selection of Tank and its features, Mixing tanks are primarily process requirement for liquid processing, packaging machinery are secondary part of the process. Mixing or manufacturing tanks are developed keeping in mind the process of liquid manufacturing. Proper stirring and emulsification systems can enhance the process and can reduce the process time of making product. Mixing tanks are core for any liquid manufacturing, ointment manufacturing, lotion manufacturing, syrup manufacturing plants.
1. Used as liquid storage tank, liquid composing tank, liquid blending tank, temporary storage tank and hot water tank etc.
2. Ideal in field such as foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry and biological engineering etc.
1. Adopt structure of internal tank and external package, with heat preservation materials inside.
2. Material are all sanitary stainless steel.
3. Humanized structure design and easy to operate.
4. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead comer of sanitation.
Configuration of tank:
1. Quick open manhole.
2. Various types of CIP cleaners.
3. Fly and insect resistant sanitary breathing cover.
4. Adjustable triangular bracket.
5. Dismountable materials input pipe assembly.
6. Thermometer (According to customer requirements ).
7. Ladder (According to customer requirements ).
8. Liquid level meter and level controller (According to customer requirements ).
9. Eddy-proof board.
Please contact us if you have any needs.
|Effective volume||Dimension of tank||Total height||Diameter of inlet&outlet|