20t/40m Stainless Steel Self Sucking Pump for Water
|FOB Price:||US $580-4,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $580-4,600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Normally Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BLS
- Air Engine Type: Fitted Motor
- Transmission: Direct Connection Transmission
- Material: Acid-Resisting Stainless Steel (AISI316)
- Mechanical Sealing: Build-in Influx Type
- Power: 5.5kw(380V.50Hz)
- Machine Weight: 110kg
- Head: 24m
- Trademark: BLS
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: Self-priming Pump With Inner Recirculation
- Theory: Water Ring Type
- Structure: The Slide
- Features: Acid Alkali Resistance
- Temperature of Suctioned Material: No Higher Than 100 Degree Centigrade
- Speed: 1420r/Min
- Flow: 20t
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8413810090
CIP self-priming pump adopts acid-resisting stainless steel (AISI316) in valve body, which has unique acid alkali resistance, and comply with sanitary requirements for foods.
As a positive displacement pump, its features are superior to centrifugal pump since it suction liquid mixed with air or foams and even merely air.
It is widely used to suction material with liquid level below the pump, for instance in the milk room, it suctions milk from the milk barrel.
It can be used in automatic CIP cleaning system as return flow pump in cleaning tank.
The mechanical sealing is the build-in influx type, and the temperature of suctioned material is no higher than 100ºC.