Stainless Steel 304 Two-Screw Pump with Funnel
|FOB Price:||US $8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Normally Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BLS
- Screw Suction Method: Double Suction
- Performance: Health
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Working Pressure: up to 25 Bar
- Viscosity: up to 100000 Cst
- Material: 304/316
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8413810090
- Screw Number: Double Screw Pump
- Pump Shaft Position: Horizontal
- Application: Food, Chemical
- Capacity: up to 100 M³/H
- Rpm: up to 3600 Rpm
- Working Temperature: 130degree Centigrade
- Trademark: BLS
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
FSL twin screw pump is mainly for delivery of high viscosity liquids, and belongs to positive displacement pump range.
FSL twin screw pump is designs for sanitary use in food, pharmacy, dairy, beverage, etc. industries.
All the sanitary, reliability and rigidity meets the requirements of these industries. Standard design make all the spare parts could be displaced
among same model pumps
The main advantage of the L&B Twin Screw Pump is its capacity to pump a great variety of viscous liquids, from11mPa s up to 100000mPa s.
Furthermore, it is capable of pumping liquid products that require very careful handling and liquids that contain soft solids the causing only a minimum degradation of same.
1. Used for cautious, low-pulsation conveying of liquids.
2. Can convey abrasive media and solids up to max.Φ29 mm.
3. High speed: 100-3000 rpm
4. Can convey viscous media and cleaning fluids
5. Be capable of CIF and SIP.
7. Pumping and cleaning processes with one pump
8. Low shearing to the pumped fluid, gentle handing
9. Minimal maintenance, reduction in cleaning pumps and pipes
10. Saves space through this 2 in 1 technology
11. Abrasion-free and safe to run dry (option)
12. Extremely favorable cost effectiveness
|Model||Material||Flow T/h||Power kw||In/outlet||Weight kg||RPM||Outlet pressure Mpa|